CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
No Travel Required. We’re Going Virtual!
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, ACI’s Life Sciences IP Due Diligence has changed format from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference.
Don’t miss your chance to interact with top diligence authorities over the course of this 2-day event at one incredible low rate of just $1885. To take advantage of this special early bird rate, you must register before August 28, 2020.
This one-of-a-kind, interactive forum where top diligence leaders will discuss best practices and help you develop strategies for preparing for, conducting, and applying the results of the IP due diligence process.
Intellectual property is one of the most important assets a life sciences company has. As such, when engaging your team members in the buying, selling, licensing, distribution or franchising of IP, the need to engage in a meticulous and strategically timed IP due diligence review is essential to preventing a disappointing or even disastrous outcome.
ACI’s 4th Annual Life Sciences IP Due Diligence Summit is devoted to providing corporate and IP counsel with expert strategies for assessing, valuing and commercializing IP assets when conducting strategic IP due diligence which is essential to nearly every corporate transaction. Our esteemed speakers will provide insights on what to look for during the due diligence process, when to report findings, how to communicate effectively within and across teams, and when to adjust your expectations and decisions as the process proceeds.
MEET 2020 CO-CHAIRS
Jennifer K. Gregory
Assistant General Patent
Counsel – IP Transactions
Eli Lilly and Company
Henry H. Gu
Vice President, Chief IP Counsel
GAIN INSIGHTS FROM KEY INDUSTRY STAKEHOLDERS
- Akebia Therapeutics
- Akorn Pharmaceuticals
- Boehringer Ingelheim USA Corporation
- Cantel Medical
- Eisai Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Flagship Pioneering
- Gilead Sciences
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Omega Therapeutics
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals
In addition, this year’s event will shed light on COVID-19’s impact on biopharma deal making, patent strategies and valuation of IP assets, as well as how to effectively and successfully conduct a virtual IP due diligence analysis.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS YEAR INCLUDE SESSIONS ON
- COVID-19’s Impact on Biopharma Deal Making and Valuation of IP Assets
- Strategies for Performing a Robust Virtual/Remote IP Due Diligence Review
- Conducting IP Due Diligence in Connection with Distressed Companies and Distressed Assets
- Uncovering Red Flags in IP Ownership
- Assessing the Impact of Government Funding Initiatives on IP Rights and IP Evaluation
- Conducting IP Due Diligence for MedTech and AI
- How New Developments at FDA are Impacting the IP Due Diligence Review Process
Hone Your Due Diligence Strategies and Expertise by Attending our Workshops
Life Sciences IP Due Diligence 101 – Preparing Your Due Diligence Checklist and Managing the Process from Soup to Nuts
Monday, Nov 9, 2020
Tuesday, Nov 10, 2020
Join your colleagues and get the most current, comprehensive information and advice on structuring and managing life sciences IP due diligence, in an environment that will provide incomparable networking opportunities with the players driving the year’s top transactions.
Registration is Now Open. Enjoy Early Bird Rates and Save!Register Now
SEE WHO ATTENDED IN THE PAST
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
- Allergan plc
- Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- AtriCure Inc
- Axinn Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
- BA Ruskin Law LLC
- Beck & Thomas
- Blaze Bioscience Inc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Brammer Bio
- Brinks Gilson & Lione
- Cantor Colburn LLP
- Carlson Caspers Vandenburgh Lindquist & Schuman PA
- Centre for Drug Research and Development
- Charles River Associates Inc
- Choate Hall & Stewart LLP
- Cipla Limited
- Clark & Elbing LLP
- Codiak BioSciences
- DRI Capital Inc
- Dentsply Sirona Inc
- Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Duane Morris LLP
- Eisai Inc
- Evolve BioSystems
- Finnegan Henderson Farabow Garrett & Dunner
- Fish & Richardson
- Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & Scinto
- Foghorn Therapeutics
- Forma Therapeutics Inc
- Genentech Inc
- Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Gilead Sciences
- Green Griffith & Borg-Breen LLP
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- Houlihan Lokey
- Hueschen & Sage PLLC
- Immunogen Inc
- Indivior Inc
- Intellia Therapeutics Inc
- Ipsen Bioscience Inc
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson-IP Strategy & Policy Consulting
- Jounce Therapeutics Inc
- KSQ Therapeutics Inc
- King & Spalding LLP
- Leason Ellis LLP
- Marshall Gerstein & Borun LLP
- Mayer Brown LLP
- McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP
- Merchant & Gould
- Merck & Co
- MicroVention Inc.
- Norris McLaughlin & Marcus P.A.
- Novartis Institutes For Biomedical Research
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Obalon Therapeutics
- Ohlandt Greely Ruggiero & Perle LLP
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Pearne & Gordon LLP
- Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Porzio Bromberg & Newman P.C.
- Purdue Pharma LP
- Purdue Research Foundation
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Roivant Sciences Inc
- Ropes & Gray LLP
- Rutgers Law School
- Sarepta Therapeutics
- Shire Pharmaceuticals
- SmartPharm Therapeutics
- Squire Patton Boggs Us LLP
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Sterne Kessler Goldstein & Fox
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Taro Pharmaceutical Industries
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- US Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit
- University of California
- VBI Vaccines Inc
- VLP Law Group LLP
- Wave Life Sciences
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati PC
Unique high level sessions, good mix of in-house and outside counsel.
Hearing from professionals involved in due diligence on a daily basis was very informative.
Great panels, lots of diversity of practice, and lots of seasoned practitioners.
The design of the event brought us all together along with room intimacy.
ACI’s Global Series of Life Sciences conferences bring together key sector stakeholders from around the globe to explore the most important trends impacting the many industries including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device/diagnostics, and FDA-regulated consumer products. Our events cover every facet of legal and business relevance as well as controversy.