Join the 2021 one-day virtual conference designed specifically for the insurance industry.
Increased enforcement coupled with rapid changes to an already-complex regulatory landscape has necessitated a renewed risk assessment of your compliance programs. ACI’s Virtual Forum on AML & OFAC Compliance for the Insurance Industry has been consolidated into a one day program that offers key insights, strategic knowledge, and actionable solutions to ensure that your business avoids costly sanctions and ensures compliance in the challenging and ever evolving regulatory and enforcement environment. Attend live presentations, panel discussions and specialized breakout sessions via new virtual format.
- Up-to-date information on rapidly evolving sanctions restrictions
- Lessons learned from recent OFAC and AML enforcement—how to strengthen your comprehensive compliance program
- Dedicated best practices sessions on Life Insurance, Marine Insurance and Property & Casualty
- Two afternoon tracks: Economic Sanctions and AML to dive deep into the most important topics for the industry
- Participate in virtual face to face breakout discussions so you can benchmark and reconnect with you peers
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Terrific conference – learned useful updated information, heard very knowledgeable speakers, enjoyed good networking opportunities.
Very good experience learning how other companies structure their companies AML plans.
Very well done and organized, informative and interactive.