ACI is proud to present its inaugural National Congress on Military Armored Vehicles February 27–28, 2023 in Washington, D.C.
Bringing together senior military, industry thought leaders and academia, this event will address not only armored and tactical vehicle survivability, but also DoD projected budgets, modernization priorities for vehicles and vehicle systems, along with ongoing procurement projects to support our nation’s warfighters.
Key topics we will deep dive into include ( have a box shaded in a complimentary color with icons for each bullet point)
- DoD and Government Future Armored Vehicles Future Needs, Requirements and Opportunities
- Expanding and improving the power, survivability, and lethality of combat and tactical vehicles
- Enhancing the maneuverability, firepower, and effectiveness of military vehicles
- Requirements and Procurement Processes
- Training & Simulation
- Maintenance and Management of the current fleet of combat and tactical vehicles
- Operational Challenges
This summit will be closed to press