ACI is proud to present its inaugural National Congress on Next Generation Combat Vehicles March 23–24, 2023 in Washington, D.C.
Modernization of aging combat/armored vehicles along with introducing new warfighter protection, lethality, and maneuverability capabilities across all domains, including the fundamental land domain, has become key priority area for the U.S. Military.
Join subject matter experts from senior military, industry and academia as they address not only armored and tactical vehicle survivability, but also DoD projected budgets, modernization priorities for vehicles and vehicle systems, along with ongoing procurement projects to support our nation’s warfighters.
Military Active U.S. Government and Military Register Today at No CostApply Now
Key topics we will deep dive into include:
- Expanding and improving the power, survivability, and lethality of combat and tactical armored vehicles
- Enhancing the maneuverability, firepower, and effectiveness of military vehicles (USA/USMC/JLTV)
- Scalable Armor protection Advancements & R&D
- NGCV Requirements and Acquisition Processes
- NGCV Training & Simulation Capabilities
- Future Maintenance and Management NGCV Opportunities Army Modernization Efforts
- NGCV Operational Challenges Testing, Research and Development Priorities
Summit is Closed to The Press / No Recordings