ACI’s Women in Economic Sanctions events aim to promote diversity and increase the prominence of women in the sanctions community through substantive sanctions discussion, professional development, and woman-to-woman networking.
Our conference will provide a forum for women in sanctions to unite and discuss the substantive sanctions developments, challenges and opportunities facing women in their respective industries as well as provide them with the business contacts and communication and leadership skills necessary for continued success and career advancement.
- Best practices for advancing your career path and thriving as a woman in Sanctions
- How to achieve a clearer path toward equality in Sanctions
- Learning the latest developments impacting the Sanctions community
- Gaining tools and techniques for bolstering effective communication
- Insights into empowering stories highlighting various pathways to the C-Suite
- Networking with industry peers and learning from powerful women leaders in sanctions