Women in Sanctions Network
Join this exclusive legal and compliance cross-industry community!
The Women in Sanctions Network (WSN) is a global community of like-minded women working in economic sanctions. Join us as members share expert knowledge, support each other’s growth, and celebrate achievements together. The WSN is committed to promoting diversity across the profession, creating worthwhile networking and educational programs, and updating members on employment and advancement opportunities.
Chief International Trade Counsel
Arthur J. Gallagher
OFAC-Sanctions Compliance Counsel
Director – Global Trade Compliance
- Connect with a supportive community of professional women
- Advance your career with networking, mentorship and professional development
- Attend exclusive events to help your professional and personal growth
- Save with event and program discounts – take a moment to review the related events
- Attend member-only meetups
- Get exclusive access to our closed WSN LinkedIn Group
- Opportunity to share and search for job opportunities
- “Off the record”, candid discussions of pressing sanctions issues
Make it your year to elevate your career and organization to the next level!
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus.