ATTENTION D&O PROFESSIONAL: The dynamics have changed
, with a rise in the types of suits implicating D&O coverage (derivative suits, M&A), new, and broader scopes of coverage, a continued emphasis on Side A coverage, increased SEC/DOJ activity and more. It is thus imperative that the players involved understand the key areas which expose directors & officers to liability and the obligations which arise under D&O policies, whether representing the insurer or the insured.
That is why you cannot afford to miss American Conference Institute’s 17th D&O Liability Summit
. In addition to unparalleled networking opportunities, this conference will provide attendees with the latest insights and expert advice from our exceptional faculty including on:
- The State of the D&O Marketplace: The Latest in Coverage, Claims, and Underwriting
- Regulatory and Enforcement Scrutiny of D&O: Trends and Actions, New Areas of Investigation, Where the SEC is Setting Its Focus, and the Expected Direction of Securities Regulation
- Securities Litigation: Case Law Developments and New Filing Trends and How They Are Impacting D&O Coverage, Claims, and Underwriting
- Failed Bank Litigation and How It’s Impacting D&O Coverage and Claims
- Mergers and Acquisitions Developments and Their Effect on Coverage and Claims
- The Current State of Side-A and Excess Coverage
- Shareholder Derivative Actions: Overcoming the Increasing Challenges Facing Insureds and Insurers
- Mediation and Settlement Negotiations of D&O Claims: Attaining a Favorable Result for Your Client or Company
- Crowdfunding: An Opportunity or a Liability?
- Bridging the Gap Between Underwriting and Claims in the D&O Context
- The Global D&O Marketplace and Emerging Trends in D&O Outside the U.S.: Developments Abroad, International Coverage, and Ensuring That Coverage is Adequate Across Multiple Jurisdictions
- D&O for Privately-Held Companies: Specialty Lines, Coverage, and Claim Trends
- Cyber & Data Risk: What Are the Implications for D&O?
- D&O Insurance and Private Equity
- D&O and Financial Institutions: Assessing the Impact of FI Litigation on the Market, Underwriting and Managing Claims Associated with FIs, and Assessing FI Risk
- Managing Defense Costs: Reasonable and Necessary Defense Costs, Duty to Defend v. Duty to Pay, Important Cases Regarding Covered Defense Costs and More
This event will fill up quickly, so register now by calling 1-888-224-2480
, faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563
, or registering online at www.AmericanConference.com/DandO