FCPA Compliance and Enforcement in Brazil: DOJ and SEC Alumni Provide Critical Updates and The Newest Compliance Best Practices
Debevoise & Plimpton
Former Chief of the Enforcement Division’s FCPA Unit
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
Former Chief, Fraud Section, U.S. Department of Justice
Our expert faculty of DOJ and SEC alumni will update you with the most recent developments and risk factors confronting industry in Brazil, and will lay out practical takeaways for satisfying the agencies’ compliance expectations.
Don’t miss critical updates on the current and anticipated enforcement landscape, as well as invaluable perspectives on the present and future of cooperation between Brazilian and U.S. authorities.
Topics will include:
- The changes in DOJ’s Updated Corporate Enforcement Policy and the practical impact on enforcement in Brazil and the region
- Revisiting your self-disclosure calculus in the wake of the newly revised DOJ policy
- The post-election landscape in Brazil and how the change in government might affect the landscape of risk and your compliance strategy
- Key industries under the enforcement microscope
- Perspectives on the present and future of cooperation between Brazilian and U.S. authorities
- An update on recent cases that have impacted Brazil
Reproducing the webinar either audio or video is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.