FCPA Compliance and Enforcement in Brazil: DOJ and SEC Alumni Provide Critical Updates and Compliance Takeaways
Alston & Bird LLP
(Former Principal Deputy Chief (Acting), Criminal Division, Fraud Section; U.S. Department of Justice)
Debevoise & Plimpton
(former Chief, FCPA Unit, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission)
(former Trial Attorney, Criminal Fraud Section, US Department of Justice)
Our expert faculty of DOJ and SEC alumni will take stock of the most significant enforcement risks confronting industry in Brazil, and will lay out practical takeaways for satisfying the agencies’ compliance expectations.
Don’t miss critical updates on the current and anticipated enforcement landscapes, as well as invaluable perspectives on the present and future of cooperation between Brazilian and U.S. authorities.
Topics will include:
- DOJ and SEC priorities for the ongoing fight against corruption in Brazil
- Anticipated implementation of the DOJ’s new corporate enforcement policy
- How FCPA investigations in Brazil and the region are now unfolding in the wake of the pandemic
- Insights into the future of monitorships
- Key industries under the enforcement microscope
- Perspectives on the present and future of cooperation between Brazilian and U.S. authorities
- SEC expectations for internal controls-and what has triggered penalties
- Special FCPA compliance risks affecting industry operating in Brazil
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
American Conference Institute has not authorized the use or sale of its list by any outside organization. Anyone claiming to have our list is not legitimate.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute
Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10016 USA
E: [email protected]