Now in its 11th year, ACI’s New York Forum on Economic Sanctions, is widely regarded – together with ACI’s flagship Economic Sanctions conference in Washington DC in April – as North America’s largest and most comprehensive conference on economic sanctions, their enforcement and compliance.
The New York Forum on Economic Sanctions convenes a diverse mix of financial institutions, exporters and their advisers to provide practical and timely, country-specific sanctions insights and address how to update sanctions compliance and risk management programs.
Updated for 2020 to incorporate the most significant developments, this program offers interactive analysis on:
- Latest on the highly dynamic Russia/Ukraine sectoral and secondary sanctions
- Unraveling the new developments of Venezuela sanctions
- Iran: current status of JCPOA and increased request for humanitarian licenses
- Practical guidance on OFAC Compliance Guidelines
- Regulatory and Enforcement Trends
- Managing Transportation, Logistics and Insurance Challenges
- Navigating the Intersection of Sanctions and Export Controls
- Understanding and Assessing Secondary Sanctions Risk
- Maintaining effective sanctions compliance with a Remote Workforce
- Using Technology to innovate your sanctions compliance program