Medicare Advantage is experiencing immense growth, and heightened government scrutiny.
It’s a critical time for the MAOs who deliver these programs to examine the regulatory and risk landscape.
This Fall, be part of the only conference specifically designed to help MAO legal, and compliance professionals navigate increasingly complex regulatory requirements, and mitigate legal risks in the administration of Medicare Advantage.
The Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Summit on Medicare Advantage will address the impact of new and impending CMS regulations, as well as industry shaping trends in value-based arrangements and opportunities to advance health equity.
Strategic Health Law
Distinguished Government Speakers
David M. Coriell
Assistant U.S. Attorney Western District of New York
U.S. Department of Justice
HHS Office of Inspector General
2022 Agenda Highlights
- Addressing the Risk in Risk Adjustment: In depth discussions on chart reviews, health risk assessments, the future of enforcement and the implications for the compliance and legal landscape
- Dual Eligible Special Needs Plans: Guidance on How to Navigate State and Federal regulations in the coordination of care
- COVID-19 from Pandemic to Endemic: Analyzing the Impact of Public Health Emergency Orders on the MA System and Preparing for the Aftermath
- Spotlight on Trends in Private Equity and Medicare Advantage Investments
WHO YOU WILL MEET
In-House Counsel and Business Executives from Medicare Organizations, and Insurance Companies specializing in:
- Risk management
- Claims/Strategic payments
- Payor relations disputes
- Medicare Compliance
- Regulatory Affairs
Outside Counsel specializing in:
- Health plans
- Health litigation
- Medicare advantage litigation
- Medicare advantage contracting
- Payor disputes