DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND
In light of significant demand for dedicated Russia Sanctions guidance, American Conference Institute (ACI) and C5 are pleased to offer a comprehensive conference on this topic. The event, which will be held over two half-days, is conveniently accessible to participants around the world from the comfort of their home offices.
This highly anticipated virtual event will feature a distinguished faculty of senior in-house counsel and private practice practitioners, who will share best practices to help you refine your Russia sanctions compliance program.
This conference will cover the latest Russia sanctions developments including:
- The impact of sectoral sanctions against Russia’s energy and oil and gas industries
- What to expect in the aftermath of the US election and Brexit
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions
- How proposed legislation will change the Russia sanctions landscape if enacted
- Challenges in implementing the 50% rule and compliance strategies