On-Demand Virtual Conference
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, ACI’s 18th Advanced Summit on Life Sciences Patents changed its format from an in-person event to a live and interactive virtual conference. If you missed the conference, you can still purchase the recording and watch on your schedule. Watch from wherever you may be, access information delivered by our expert speaker faculty as you would at an onsite event.Purchase Recording
Perfect Your Patent Prosecution Strategies and Master the Patent Application Process in the U.S and Around the World
ACI’s 18th Global Summit on Life Sciences Patents virtual conference this August will provide practical insights on how to maximize patent life cycles and develop strategies to enhance patent portfolio protections.
By amalgamating the practical experiences and unique insights of leading in-house IP counsel, patent prosecutors and litigators, the USPTO, and policy experts from both sides of the Atlantic, this conference is a must-attend industry event.
Join us for In-Depth Discussions and Analysis on
- Strengthening International Patent Protection for Small Molecules and Antibodies by Enhancing Written Description and Enablement
- Exploring the Realities of the New USPTO Guidance on Section 101 to Uncover New Meaning of “Invention or Discoveries”
- Understanding How the Latest Doctrine of Equivalents Decisions in the U.S., Europe and Asia is Influencing Patent Protection Strategies
- Minimizing Infringement Risks in Licensing Agreements In the U.S. and Europe
- Social Contracting: How Does This Affect the Design of Patent Portfolios
- Examining Inherency and Obviousness from Brand and Generic Perspectives in the U.S. and Europe
Pre-Conference Workshop is Included with Your On-Demand Purchase
This Is a Must Attend Event For
Intellectual Property Practitioners:
- Patent attorneys
- Patent agents
- Patent litigators
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotech Companies
- Diagnostic Companies
- HealthTech Startups
Join Us in 2021
Life Sciences IP leaders will convene again in 2021 for the 19th Advanced Summit on Life Sciences Patents for in-depth discussions.
Here’s what some of our attendees had to say about this one-of-a-kind event
This event not to be missed!
Good mix of in-house, private practice, and government
Very enjoyable – wonderful speakers that are well qualified – great content