ACI’s Advanced Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Over-the-Counter Drugs will return this January to help you navigate the ever evolving legal and regulatory landscape of the non-prescription drug industry.
This unique forum, designed for in-house counsel and executives, as well as private practice attorneys working for the OTC drug industry will provide invaluable insights on FDA’s most recent directives and compliance standards governing OTC drug production, marketing, and distribution.
Attend and obtain critical updates on:
- New Monograph Reform Guidance
- The ‘ACNU’ rule proposal
- Rx-OTC switches
- Advertising, labeling, and brand promotion tactics
- OTC enforcement activity
- Class-action litigation trends
- Recall strategies.
Join us in New York City on January 23-24 to meet and benchmark with present and former FDA and FTC enforcers, NAD representatives, and leading OTC industry stakeholders. Attend and walk away with an enhanced understanding of how to navigate the current OTC legal and regulatory environment.
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- In-House Counsel, including generalists and those having responsibility for regulatory; IP, Patents and Trademarks; Licensing and Business Development
- Officers, Directors and Executives for Regulatory Affairs; Business Development, and Rx to OTC switches Prescription Drug Industry
- In-House Counsel having responsibility for Rx to OTC switches, regulatory affairs, and patents
- Officers, Directors and Executives for Regulatory Affairs and Business Development
- FDA and food and drug law M IP, patents