Widely regarded as the only practical, comprehensive event of its kind, ACI’s 12th Advanced Forum on Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls will, once again, dive into the intricacies of complicated, fast-moving U.S. and foreign encryption controls.
Unlike other events, you will meet and learn from experts based across the globe to gain the unwritten lessons and best practices for your global program.
5 Top Reasons to Attend
- RECEIVE comprehensive guidance from senior Government Officials
- LEARN practical compliance strategies from the experts and industry leaders
- PARTICIPATE in our intensive workshops and learn how to build and implement a robust and up-to-date internal compliance program
- ENGAGE in interactive discussions about key issues and emerging industry trends
- NETWORK among your colleagues, peers and prospective clients
Interested in viewing the virtual Global Encryption conference from March 2021?
If you weren’t able to attend ACI’s 11th Advanced Forum on Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls, you can either register for the upcoming event and receive the recordings for free or you can purchase the recording separately. Watch the last iteration from wherever you may be and access information delivered by our expert speaking faculty.Learn More
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Best conference for legal, technical, operational encryption, cybersecurity issues and best practices.
Appreciated the workshops and the depth of information along with the topics covered.
I found all the material to be relevant and it was covered in just about enough depth to keep the audience engaged.
The combination of topics and speakers resulted in a dynamic exchange of information and opinions.