Join the premier event for encryption/cyber/cloud controls professionals around keeping up with evolving and emerging compliance needs.
ACI’s 14th Advanced Forum on Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls will dive deep into the intricacies of complicated, fast-moving U.S. and foreign encryption controls. This is the only conference where you can network and learn from other cloud, cyber and encryption controls experts on an international scale.
NEW FOR 2024
- Operationalizing Clouds as Data Infrastructure: Navigating Complex Data Outsourcing Needs, Creating Strategic Service Contracting Relationships and Locating Unforeseen and Understanding Ill-Defined Export Control Requirements
- The Future of U.S. Cloud Computing, AI and its Potential China Intersection: The AI EO and Potential Ways Forward for Managing U.S. Technology Security Export Risks
- The Multijurisdictional Cloud Computing Controls Landscape and Potential Influences on a U.S. Regulatory Response: The Current State of Play When Comparing EU, Canada, and German Cloud Computing Regulatory Efforts
- Putting Your Advanced Semiconductor Rule Encryption Compliance Roadmap into Practice: How to Resolve the Most Pressing Classification and October 2023 Rule Update Challenges
- Encryption Carve-Out Rule Best-Practices: The Newest Carve-Out Lessons for Encryption Around EAR and ITAR
- CFIUS and Encryption Software: Resolving Whether a CFIUS Filing Is Mandatory
- Quantum Safe Cryptography: Protecting Data in the Era of Quantum Computing
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
A global gathering of encryption and cyber control experts from India, the EU, Israel, and the UK will dive into the intricacies of complicated, fast-moving U.S. and foreign encryption controls including: decoding BIS semiconductor/advanced computing controls compliance, navigating the finer points of compliance around the long-anticipated intrusion software/communications surveillance cyber rule, the next wave of quantum computing/cryptography and end-to-end encryption, and re-assessing risk profiles for compliance programs.
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Best conference for legal, technical, operational encryption, cybersecurity issues and best practices.
Appreciated the workshops and the depth of information along with the topics covered.
I found all the material to be relevant and it was covered in just about enough depth to keep the audience engaged.
The combination of topics and speakers resulted in a dynamic exchange of information and opinions.