Distinguished 2021 Co-Chairs
Legal, Global Export Trade Manager
(Former Desk Officer, Domestic and Export Control Unit at French Cybersecurity Agency, ANSSI, 2015-2020)
Roszel C. Thomsen II
Thomsen and Burke LLP
Special Keynote on Update on U.S.-China Trade Policy Priorities
President and Managing Director
United States Information Technology Office (USITO) (China)
Widely regarded as the only practical, comprehensive event of its kind, ACI’s 11th Advanced Industry Forum on Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls will, once again, dive into the intricacies of complicated, fast-moving U.S. and foreign encryption controls.
Unlike other events, you will meet and learn from experts based across the globe to gain the unwritten lessons and best practices for your global program.
With so much on the line, this is a not-to-miss opportunity to connect, gain critical updates and compare notes on, among other topics:
- China’s new export control regime: What it means for your business and how you need to adapt
- The release of the EU’s dual-use regime in near-final form: How it is expected to reshape the global competitive landscape, protect national security, and promote human rights
- Critical new export rules from India, and recent guidance from BIS on Russia regarding MEUs
- Encryption: What is the ITAR carveout, what are the EU’s license exceptions, and how do they impact your export business?
- The cloud: Is it robust enough to permit the exchange of militarily sensitive information and to coordinate joint military operations?
- Cyber security vs. surveillance: Walking a fine line
Interested in viewing the virtual Global Encryption conference from September 2020?
If you weren’t able to attend ACI’s 10th Advanced Forum on Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls, you can purchase the recording and access information delivered by our expert speaking faculty on your own time.Learn More
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Best conference for legal, technical, operational encryption, cybersecurity issues and best practices.
Appreciated the workshops and the depth of information along with the topics covered.
I found all the material to be relevant and it was covered in just about enough depth to keep the audience engaged.
The combination of topics and speakers resulted in a dynamic exchange of information and opinions.