What’s New for 2020
- Navigating the enforcement landscape and increased use of the entity list
- Impact of TikTok and We Chat on Citizen Privacy
- Military end use restrictions on mass market encryption and software
- Discussing the impact of new, emerging and foundational technologies regulations
- Anticipating Wassenaar changes to overcome cybersecurity challenges
- How to manage your compliance program after COVID-19
- Assessing the impact of human rights guidelines to combat overuse of cyber-surveillance products and services
Gain Country Specific Guidance
- Latest developments in CHINA’s encryption and cyber laws
- Focus on ASIA export controls – INDIA, JAPAN, KOREA and HONG KONG
- EUROPEAN UNION Dual-Use trade controls update
- Encryption requirements and export controls laws in GERMANY
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Best conference for legal, technical, operational encryption, cybersecurity issues and best practices.
Appreciated the workshops and the depth of information along with the topics covered.
I found all the material to be relevant and it was covered in just about enough depth to keep the audience engaged.
The combination of topics and speakers resulted in a dynamic exchange of information and opinions.