The 10th edition of the Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls Conference takes place September 10 – 11, 2020, in San Francisco, CA. This year’s program will gather senior executives from the leading technology, defense and aerospace industries along with the best of the export controls bar.
What’s New for 2020
- Navigating the enforcement landscape and increase use of the entity list
- Protecting your data while using cloud-based productivity suites
- Discussing the impact of new, emerging and foundational technologies regulations
- Anticipating Wassenaar changes to overcome cybersecurity challenges
- Ensuring your compliance program is up to date
- Assessing the impact of human rights guidelines to combat overuse of cyber-surveillance products and services
Gain Country Specific Guidance
- Latest developments in CHINA’s encryption and cyber laws
- Focus on ASIA export controls – INDIA, JAPAN, KOREA and HONG KONG
- EUROPEAN UNION Dual-Use trade controls update
- Encryption requirements and export controls laws in GERMANY
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Best conference for legal, technical, operational encryption, cybersecurity issues and best practices.
Appreciated the workshops and the depth of information along with the topics covered.
I found all the material to be relevant and it was covered in just about enough depth to keep the audience engaged.
The combination of topics and speakers resulted in a dynamic exchange of information and opinions.